For Week Ending October 31, 2015
Softer September sales continue to be a stout topic for stats analysis. Rental prices are not so soft, however, and across many markets, rising prices are turning heads. More first-time homebuyers may jump at the chance to invest in their own homes. Much of the evidence still points to recovering market health.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 31:
- New Listings increased 1.9% to 1,096
- Pending Sales increased 0.6% to 933
- Inventory decreased 16.2% to 15,440
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 4.9% to $218,000
- Days on Market decreased 2.8% to 70
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.1% to 96.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 25.6% to 3.2
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.