For Week Ending June 29, 2019
The summer selling season is progressing with plenty of buying and selling activity thus far, thanks to a healthy economy that has consumers willing to spend their hard-earned money on the things they desire, even if it’s more expensive than it was a few years ago. This has proven to be true in several sectors, whether retail, travel or even housing, the most expensive purchase most people will ever make in their lives.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending June 29:
- New Listings increased 0.4% to 1,878
- Pending Sales decreased 5.0% to 1,498
- Inventory decreased 0.3% to 12,083
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.2% to $285,000
- Days on Market decreased 4.3% to 45
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.2% to 100.0%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale increased 4.3% to 2.4
All comparisons are to 2018
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.