For Week Ending April 1, 2023
The annual rate of US rent growth has continued to slow annually, with single-family rents increasing 5.7% as of last measure, the lowest level since spring 2021, according to Corelogic’s most recent Single-Family Rent Index (SFRI). This marks the 9th consecutive month rent growth has slowed, with Orlando, FL, Charlotte, NC, and New York having the highest annual single-family rent price increases, while Phoenix posted the lowest annual rent price gain for the period.
IN THE TWIN CITIES REGION, FOR THE WEEK ENDING APRIL 1:
- New Listings decreased 30.4% to 1,081
- Pending Sales decreased 24.4% to 942
- Inventory increased 6.4% to 5,815
FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY:
- Median Sales Price increased 0.6% to $342,000
- Days on Market increased 38.6% to 61
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 3.6% to 97.2%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale increased 44.4% to 1.3
All comparisons are to 2022
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.