Consumer confidence, prices, sales and percent of list price received at sale are all generally on the ups. This has been a nice place to be for real estate practitioners. In terms of expecting the unexpected trends, economists suggest tuning into indicators such as jobs, stocks and Federal Reserve policy decisions. The keen industry professional deserves the most up-to-date stats for daily decision making. Read on for this week’s deserved sneak peek.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending June 22:
- New Listings increased 28.9% to 1,797
- Pending Sales increased 14.1% to 1,214
- Inventory decreased 18.2% to 15,195
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price increased 14.8% to $194,000
- Days on Market decreased 29.8% to 87
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.5% to 97.0%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 30.6% to 3.4
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report.From The Skinny.