Fewer people are out scouting homes now that they’re scouting the perfect bird for their Thanksgiving feast. Weekly and monthly seller and buyer activity may be slowing in comparison to last reporting period, but overall markets still show signs of stable recovery. By and large, expect the end of 2013 to look just as juicy and golden as your bird is soon to be.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 9:
- New Listings increased 11.4% to 1,132
- Pending Sales decreased 3.1% to 819
- Inventory decreased 3.2% to 15,517
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 11.4% to $195,000
- Days on Market decreased 27.2% to 75
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.4% to 95.8%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 12.5% to 3.5
All comparisons are to 2012
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report.From The Skinny.