For Week Ending April 18, 2015
Well, folks, we have hit the beginning of the selling season. As the actual calendar season announces its presence with overall temperature change, the residential real estate market will up its game by bringing an annual seasonal increase in home sales and inventory. Many metrics should begin to take off as we begin what should be one of the best recovery years housing has seen thus far.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 18:
- New Listings increased 31.1% to 2,062
- Pending Sales increased 18.8% to 1,426
- Inventory decreased 0.3% to 14,914
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 10.5% to $210,000
- Days on Market increased 7.4% to 102
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 95.9%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 3.0% to 3.4
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.